Spamdrain help & support
We are here to help
We are available to help all our customers between 0900 and 1600 hours Monday to Friday CET (Central European Time). We offer support in English and give priority to Spamdrain+ users.
Please search through our FAQs below to find answers. If you don’t find answers below, submit your queries using this form and we will respond as soon as possible.
No Results Found
- Setup spam filtering for an AT&T email address
- Why can't Spamdrain connect to my e-mail provider?
- Verizon Released Messages Info
- Yahoo mail access issue
- Apple two-factor authentication solution
- Update your iOS mail program to check for email less often
- Why has Spamdrain stopped working ?
- I cannot access my mail after i signed up with Spamdrain?
- I have installed your app, but I still receive spam?
- Spam is slipping through and I cannot find it in Allowed list
- What should I do if SpamDrain blocks a valid message?
- How to report missed spam or newsletters
- Why am I still receiving spam, even though my domain is filtered by SpamDrain?
- Adding gmail address to the filtering.
- Password Update/Change
- How to remove an email address from the filtering?
- How do I empty or clear Blocked and Allowed messages?
- Free trial? I thought this was a free app?
- How to add another e-mail address for filtering
- Prevent Yahoo from moving spam to Junk mail folder
- How to start and stop the filtering
- What's the newsletter filter and how does it work?
- Why am I asked which type of email I am releasing blocked messages?
- What do the symbols in the message lists mean?